PRODUCT & CARE
Where are your products made?
- Our car seats are designed in London and are manufactured at a family-run factory just 12 miles away from us, minimising our transport needs and reducing our Carbon footprint.
- Our collars, leads and belts are designed and hand-beaded in Kenya, by an organisation called Zinj who support over 100 artisans from Takaungu Village on the coast of Kenya.
How do I safely fix my car seat into the car?
- Please see our safety page.
What's special about the Where's Winnie shock absorbing safety leash?
- The shock absorbing safety leash is made from super strong nylon material, to absorb some of the impact in case of sharp braking or emergency stops (we strongly recommend that you use a dog harness rather than a collar to protect your dog's neck should you be in a collision). Metal clips are used for extra strength. The hook clips on either end swivel 360 degrees to prevent any unnecessary tangles when your dog moves around in the car seat.
I’ve lost my safety leash, can I buy another?
- Yes, absolutely. You can buy another shock absorbing safety leash here.
Will size car seat should I get?
- Our size guide can he found here.
- Please check our Instagram page for real-life pictures of dogs in our car seats. We always try to include their breed and weight where possible. If you have any queries about whether your dog will fit the car seat please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can I have two dogs in a car seat?
- Yes, although this will obviously depend on the size of the dogs and if they like snuggling! If you are using your car seat for two dogs, don't forget to buy a second shock absorbing safety leash.
What are your car seats made from?
- Our main fabric is 92% polyester and 8% nylon. Our base fabric is 100% polyester. Our inner cushion pads are 100% recycled polyester (made from recycled plastic bottles - read more about this here). Our logo labels are faux-leather. Our care labels are 100% recycled polyester.
What colours does the car seat come in?
- The car seat is available in denim blue, country green, gunmetal grey or peachy pink. We also offer a bespoke colour option in 7 further colours.
How do I care for my car seat?
- We advise that you regularly use a vacuum cleaner to hoover up any bits of dirt to help keep your car seat clean. If it is necessary to wash the car seat, firstly unclip the safety leash and the back strap, then unzip the cushion covers and remove the inner cushions, turn the cushion covers inside out (so the metal clips are all on the inside, to protect your washing machine) and machine wash the covers on a cool wash (maximum 30°C). Allow the covers to air dry. Do not bleach, iron or tumble dry. The inner cushion pads are hand wash only.
DIGITAL GIFT CARDS
How can I buy a digital gift card?
- Digital gift cards can be purchased here. Just enter the recipients email and it will automatically wing its way into their inbox.
When can I use a digital gift card?
- Digital gift cards last for 12 months from the date of purchase, after which any remaining balance will be cancelled and the card will become invalid. Gift cards cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions. To use your digital gift card, simply enter the gift card code at checkout. Full T&Cs can be found here.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Where do you ship to?
- We ship worldwide! If shipping doesn't seem to be available for your country, please get in touch here and we can send you an up to date shipping quote. View the full shipping policy here.
How much does shipping cost?
- View our shipping policy here.
How long does shipping take?
- Once we have received your order, we will ship it to you in 1-3 business days (excludes weekends and public holidays). Please be aware that we are a small company and do not work on weekends or public holidays (our family would be very upset if we did!) so your order will be processed on the following business day.
- Having said this, we can often ship on the same day so if you need it urgently, please get in touch!
- You will receive an email notification with tracking details once your order has shipped. Orders for UK delivery will be dispatched for next day delivery. Orders to the EU, Canada, US, Saudi Arabia, Singapore & UAE will be delivered within 4-9 working days as courier services vary from country to country. Orders to the rest of the world may take slightly longer.
- Please get in touch here if you think there is an issue with your delivery. View the full shipping policy here.
Can I track my order?
- Yes, you will receive an email notification with tracking details once your order has shipped. View the full shipping policy here.
How will my order arrive?
- Wow, who knew sourcing environmentally friendly packaging for a small business (with large products) was so challenging?! This has to be one of the hardest nuts to crack. Even the recycled cardboard boxes are shipped from China so are not that environmentally friendly after all. That’s why for now, we’ve opted for a 100% recycled plastic bag that is lighter weight and makes a smaller package which reduces the delivery footprint, and still helps to reduce some of those pesky plastics that go into the oceans
Can I change my order once I've placed it?
- We cannot guarantee that we will be able to edit your order once it has been placed as we may have already dispatched it, however please do get in touch if this is the case and we will do our best to update it for you.
What is your refund policy?
- We hope you love your Where's Winnie product but if you aren't satisfied with it, we have a 14-day refund policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a refund. Please find the full refund policy here.
Why is EU shipping more expensive than other countries?
- Since leaving the EU, shipping to EU countries has become harder for UK based businesses. We use an excellent EU parcel delivery service that ensures that your parcel is delivered quickly and reliably, with no doorstep charges for you or any hold ups at customs. The shipping charge on our website includes VAT, Duty and local admin costs so there are no hidden or additional charges on arrival.